Formal Complaints Form

The formal administrative complaints process can only be used to complain about the administration carried out by the VTS offices and our staff.  This means the processes before and after a Tribunal hearing.

Please note: The formal administrative complaints process cannot be used if you disagree with the decision the Tribunal makes. This is a judicial matter that the VTS has no power to change.  You can find out more about this in our guidance booklets.  Additionally, the VTS cannot consider any grievances or complaints you have with your local council or the Valuation Office Agency (VOA), these should be addressed directly with the relevant organisation.

All information provided about the administrative complaint will need to be as accurate as possible. This will help us to trace your appeal or the incident quickly.

Please complete the online form below to submit your formal administrative complaint. For further information, please click here for our Customer and Service Charter and Complaints Policy.

Are you making this complaint for someone else?

Your contact details

Your preferred method of communication

Details of complaint


I have read and understood the Customer Charter and Complaints Policy.

I understand that this complaints procedure cannot be used to complain about a judicial decision or seek to get it overturned.

I confirm that what I have told you is accurate and that I agree to provide additional information/documentation if requested.

We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. The use of cookies on our website is to analyse its performance within Google Analytics. For further details please read our Privacy Notice page.