This accessibility statement applies to the Valuation Tribunal Service Website.
This website is managed by the Valuation Tribunal Service (VTS). We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website and have added digital inclusion software, ReachDeck, to the website – making content more accessible for you with reading translation support. The service is free
To try it out click on the ReachDeck icon that appears at the top of your screen on the right-hand side to launch the support toolbar. Then simply click on any text to hear it read out loud.
How does ReachDeck help? It offers a host of reading and translation support – helping you to access and understand our website better:
- text-to-speech: click on or select any text to hear it read aloud
- translation: written and spoken translations in multiple languages
- text magnification enlarges text and reads it out loud
- mp3 generation converts selected text into an MP3 audio file
- screen mask: blocks distractions on screen with a tinted mask
- web page simplifier removes clutter from the screen, displaying only the main text
- settings: customise options to suit your individual needs or preferences
We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
- How accessible this website is
The website is a fully accessible, usable and inclusive service.
- Feedback and contact information
If you need information on this website in a different format like accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording or braille:
- 0303 4458100
We’ll consider your request and get back to you within 10 working days.
- Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of our website and as such we welcome user input. If you find any problems not listed in this statement or identify further accessibility issues, then please email or telephone our Operations team using the contact details provided in paragraph 2.
- Enforcement procedure
The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is responsible for enforcing the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018 (the ‘accessibility regulations’). If you’re not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS).
- Technical information about this website’s accessibility
Valuation Tribunal Service is committed to making its website accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.
- Compliance status
This website meets government accessibility requirements and complies with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018. The service meets level A, AA and AAA of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1 (WCAG 2.1) as a minimum.
- Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was initially prepared on 4 December 2019. It was last reviewed on 11 December 2023.
- Improving accessibility
This website was retested on 8 August 2023 as part of a Cabinet Office (GDS) review.